Monday, May 9, 2016

Worst jobs day


Jason from JCLcomputing made his monthly visit to our business today to back everything up and do numerous other things to solve all our problems with computers at work and home and mobile phones and the Endomondo, so I can track Steve when he is training and during long events. Jason is a lovely bloke but its real pain in the butt time as far as I am concerned. I wanted him to set me up with a new email address because since he changed the office set up set up a couple of months ago so that everything went out as Stephen Belt Antiques, I discovered that some of my personal emails have ended up in peoples junk boxes. 

It’s a nightmare isn’t it when you have to change all the bloomin’ passwords again. Fingers crossed that it all works well this time. 

When Steve left for work this morning, I had to drop him at Mike Hammonds to have work done on our smallest van before the next long journey on a very big job. No car for me today then. I was then dropped home again, both phones and the home laptop, all leads and power packs along with my home mouse all taken to work done. This meant that I had a day free to do the other jobs that tend to slide when the computer is around. 

Today was a big gardening day. I try my level best to restrict gardening to the nearest minimum. Ideally this works out at two weeks, when a lot of gardening gets done and hopefully only twice a year. This session has involved tidying up the Daffodils now they are finished. Buying a heap of bedding plants. Planting out seedlings that I have been bringing on. Then bringing the whole lot together planting out the Pelargonium’s, Petunias, Fuchsias some tiny little jobbies all in pots. Another few hours tomorrow and it should be almost done for the summer. Done that is apart from frequent watering and weeding and giving snails flying lessons.
 
 
 

No comments: