Monday, October 12, 2020

This, That and the Other

 

Birgit and I whilst we were running in the woods on Sunday morning.

 

Having spoken yesterday about how badly the insomnia nights had come back, of course last night I slept the sleep of the innocent.

Went to bed a 10pm having, on a whim, that my husband pandered to without question or that he couldn’t be bothered

to even ask why I had asked him, if we could see a couple of episodes of Wolf Hall. We did just that, two episodes.

We had been binge watching Marcella with Anna Friel recently.

Although we had both enjoyed it up until about three quarters of the way through the series

It kind of lost us both in the end and we were glad it had finished, milked to the last drop it seemed and most unpleasant at that.

 

Today we were both a little achy of legs this morning, realising that we had not taken a particularly easy day the day before our 5th 8 mile run in a row. We had gone for a two our briskish hike round the Knepp Castle estate the day before.

So this morning we just did three relaxing sessions of Qigong which we both love, and find very good for any stiffness in the well worked muscles.

After that we did a gentle spin on the turbo trainers and then called it a day.

Well I say that, but we then had to sit down and get through some neglected office work.

I am still trying to catch up on that at this very moment but the cat is sitting on my mouse mat head-butting my glasses and mewing pitifully.


This is known as the Wheat Treat. Pulled up from under the bird table for her.

The photo I have used at the top of the page here, was an accident, as Steve tried to tweak the 30 second video he took during our run yesterday.

He ended up making a single photo that was not there before and this is it. It was quite useful though since I have not worked out how to load a video up onto my diary blog yet, so this will do nicely do. It was the second accidental shot, since I somehow had the other Map plus photo thing appear as if I had waved my wand or twitched my nose magically.


 

 

No comments: