Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Daf’s Big 80th Year Challenge Hand out leaflet 2




 Another of the stunning photos taken by my daughter:
www.jacqueline-rackham-photography.com

Just updated this leaflet that I am handing out.
I have been a triathlete for almost thirty years and I have set myself a challenge this year because I will be 80 years old in August. I will try to raise money for two charities close to my home. The first is Chestnut Tree Children’s home near Arundel, West Sussex for children with life shortening conditions.
The other charity is Age UK West Sussex.  Events for me this year start with:
The Frosty, swim-run at Freedom Leisure, Littlehampton on completed on March 3rd
Then at the end of March: Swimathon 5000 metres pool swim.                                                        
I will swim on all three days of this competition making almost 10 miles in total.
In May: Brighton Run | 2 | Music (10km)
Eton Sprints at Dorney Lake, (same distance event on two days).
June: Windsor Triathlon 1500 metres swim in the River Thames
/ 40km bike/10km run
June 30th: Ironman 70.3 Haugesund Norway-
1900 metre swim/ 90km bike/ 20km run
August: ITU World Triathlon Championship Lausanne, Switzerland
This is a Standard distance race
Follow this link to donate:
Contact me: dafbelt@outlook.com

No comments: